(Stupid) Trends we Follow

Had this post in my mind for a very long time.Would like to share some (stupid) trends that some of us follow just to sound cool,which in reality its utter nonsense. :P
Mostly I come across such things in Facebook,would like to note down a few...


#Hashtags everywhere
#hashtags #everywhere #even on #whatsApp.Sometime double ##hashtags because one is not cool enough.I myself had used in a couple of statuses of mine.
Almost 90% dont have an idea how hashtags work.
Also making our status so complicated that only one person will understand and relate to it

Feeling sad with 100 people
Feeling heartbroken,sleepy,high and what not and tagging friends to it.
In short, feeling stupid with people who dont give a damn.

Cool is "kewl"
Seems like you didnt study anything in Skewl.
"Mahh lyf,mah rulzzz


 Mother's/Father's Day
Flooding our facebook account with wishes even though they are not on Facebook.Who's goona read it? showing friends how much we love them,but in reality not even wishing the.I might as well be wrong about this note.
Share if you agree
 "Mothers are Superwoman,Share if you agree".........SERIOUSLY?


Travelling to <place>,watching <film> with...
Some are not travelling to enjoy.They just want to tell people where they are going.
Whatever you do,yes whatever, must be put up on Facebook   

Listening to These idiots 

 










Its my personal view and I hate them.Shitty lyrics.
"Chotti dress me bomb lagti mennu" 
So misogynist  ( word of the day :P)


Commenting "faith in humanity restored on social posts usually followed by #Respect comment or signs like _/\_ on social posts

Amazing captions for irrevelant pictures
Why?To get many likes?
Dont atleast spoil the captions


If reading this makes you angry,then here is a picture of a cute kitten to lower down your blood pressure :P
  



 

To the Love That’s Still a Stranger

I haven’t met you yet (or maybe I have?), and I am not sure how this will all begin. I am not the most outgoing guy, so if we do meet, it m...