Conversations with Self - Part 1

"How do you do it bro?"

 

"Do what?"


"Hide all your pain behind a smile."


"I don't do any such thing!"


"You and your thoughts are as tangled as your headphones!"

 

"And that's why I untangle them every night.. before bed, as I'm doing now."

 

"You still dream about her?"

 

"Yes, I do. But, they aren't nightmares."

 

"Yes, that's even worse. You dream of ending up with her and that's probably never going to happen!"

 

"It happens in my dreams. That is good enough for me."


"You are just hurting yourself by doing all this."

 

"After all that she is going through, I so wish to message her everyday just to check her once, not that she needs to see my message, but still."

 

 "No big deal, Go and meet her! It's not that she doesn't want to talk to you, does she? 

 

"I don't know what to do!"

 

"You know you will eventually have to let someone in.. right?"

 

"I don't know. Just the thought of it scares me now. I guess that is the problem with people like us, we feel deeply. Our highs are the highest and lows are the lowest."

 

"She doesn't need you. Find someone else, there are plenty of fishes in the sea."


"What if that is the only fish I want?"

 

 

To the Love That’s Still a Stranger

I haven’t met you yet (or maybe I have?), and I am not sure how this will all begin. I am not the most outgoing guy, so if we do meet, it m...