Conversations With Ex

 

"This conversation is a fictional creation and should not be taken as an accurate representation of real life events." 😁

 

.

Ex : Have you been waiting for long ?

No, I just got here

Ex : So, How are you ? Its been so long.

I am okay.Just going with the flow.

Ex : You sound low, what happened, still struggling ?

Sort of, at its peak 

Ex : You never used to open up like this to anyone.

What's the point of keeping it all in when it only serves to stroke one's ego?

Ex : Wasn't that ego your identity.

Was it? You had been with me for 3 years, you have the right to judge me.

Ex : You haven't changed one bit.

But you have changed a lot.

Ex : Then what do you expect? To be stuck with all those hopes you gave me?

No you shouldn't, you didn't, you deserve a lot more and I am sorry. I did a lot of stupid things. Sorry!

Ex : You have learnt to apologize now?

Well I have to learn right?

Ex : I withdraw my statement, the guy I knew did not admit his mistakes so quickly, you have actually changed.  

Maybe, things are different now, how can I not change.

Ex : Listen, the reason I wanted to meet you..

To invite me to your wedding.

Ex : Yes, but how did you know?

 You wanted to meet me after an year, what else could it be. So, what's he into ?

Ex : He is a CA, working in Kuwait.

Good. I hope you will be happy where you are.

Ex : Find a girl, someone that really suites you

As if I have got somewhere with life, It ends with you, I don't think there's any chance of it happening again.

Ex : Its time, I will take your leave.

Do you want me to drop you?

Ex : He will be coming to pick me up

Okay

Ex : Won't you come for my wedding? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To the Love That’s Still a Stranger

I haven’t met you yet (or maybe I have?), and I am not sure how this will all begin. I am not the most outgoing guy, so if we do meet, it m...